.

.

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Weekend of Lasts

In just four days my husband and I are loading up the moving van and headed to Nashville, TN, and this time, we aren't coming back.  This past weekend we have had great food, game night, and lots of laughs with a few of our friends and our family.  After my last Saturday at work we set out to spend time with all the people we wanted to see before we left....



 Last trip to Buffalo Wild Wings with our good friends Chris and Mary(Chris took the picture).




Sunday morning we went to see my Granny, made her breakfast and spent the morning with her.


Sunday night both of our families met at my parent's house and played our favorite game.  Cards Against Humanity: A Party Game For Horrible People.  If you haven't heard of it, look it up, it's a game all horrible people must play! All of us usually end up in tears from laughing and at least one person will wet their pants by the end of the night.  Good times.


Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Super exciting stuff!! I love all the pictures. Excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all special.....You are great! Ryan is great! I hope all goes extremely well in Nashville and I will miss you both.......Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete