.

.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Packing My Bags!

Welcome to my blog about EVERYTHING!  I'm starting this mostly because I want to share my knowledge of skincare, beauty, organic living, and FOOD!!!  I have learned so much over the past few years working with some amazing people in some amazing places but now it's time to move on to bigger and better things.  In just two short weeks I will be leaving Little Rock AR(the city where I've lived my entire life!) and moving with my husband to Nashville TN!  This will be our first great adventure and I plan on writing down and sharing every bit of the fun with you!  While I will miss my family, friends, and the amazing spa I've worked at for years, I am confident that there are great things waiting for me in this exciting new city!  There will be a few hurdles to jump over...

Step 1: Pack and move! Ick, my least favorite thing in the world!
Step 2: Find a job, ANY job, immediately! 
Step 3: Remember what it's like to hate your job, while I work on getting my esthetics license in TN.
Step 4: Find a job in an Eminence Organic spa and start doing what I love again.

I'm hoping to get through these steps very quickly!  In the mean time I will enjoy my husband and I FINALLY having our own place!!!!  Nothing in the world sounds better :)  

Keep reading for updates on the craziness and hopefully soon some helpful and informative posts on all the little things I love to do. 

5 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay! Since you're moving I'm so excited that you started the blog. You'll be missed! Wishing you all the luck and blessings that this gal knows you truly deserve. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, extremely mixed feelings about the whole move thing, but excited for you and Ryan nevertheless! And, it's not like Nashville is on the other side of the world--not like Paraguay or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, I'm sister the one living in South America!!! And Nashville is a great and easy place to come visit, and we do have a second bedroom.

    ReplyDelete